CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My buddy :'(

Today I found the perfect place for my coffee shop....I won't tell! But anyways I had fun today went through my book and completed my Heroes comic! it was cool, poor wireless. ALthough I sat in the car most of the day It was enjoyable, I never get out anyway. smiles lol

Spitting in life, turn away from the women.

I thought of her again today and I felt good under the thought of her being happy. I still think about her. So....We came back home and had some BBQ and invited people but they didn't show! meaning leftovers for the week. lol

I can't Dream if I think.

Not so happy, havn't talked to my BB Jared..wonder what he is doing all the way in happy go lucky boston! lol but yeah mum burned finger on hot cup of coacoa lol i know its not that cold out JK

0 comments:

The Brownies....Much <3

www.ourstage.com