CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I remember scanning peoples myspace pics and looking at them place those pics where they hold the camera up to the mirror and taking a pic of themselves. I criticized them for this superficial act but Oh guess who changed lanes on the I love myself highway...
style="font-weight:bold;">I know... it was my first time.

Please spare me the embarrassment, I saw Heidi for the first time sinse Windsor. I was fun we caught up and everything. She seems cool again. Man Elm. School memories are not my favorite memories and I don't have much of those anymore. And it seems I wasn't the only one with memory loss. The night went nowhere but south after she said She never spoke to me in elm. school. I begg to differ. lol I walked away. sean told her everything and it ran everywhere. well as the night went on we ate burgers and now she is thinking to much. But I remember it all too clearly!

But yeah Borders was fun and I got a nice 90 on my Orientation EXAM!!!!! I know I am great lol.

WHAT WILL TOMORROW HOLD?????

0 comments:

The Brownies....Much <3

www.ourstage.com