CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

If the coffe is just right raise your hand.....any hands?

"Everyday beats the next day," says my buddy JJ.
I felt it and I think that if you look deep in side and set a goal you will reach that shining star of hope. What will tomorrow bring will life make it easier? its all apart of the ride and I feel every bump. But in the darkness of the light we try to define those bumps and the cracks in the ground as if we are on pins and needles hoping another will not reach us. I love life and I love people and to them smile will make my life for a million years. It is why I want to own my own business, to make people happy on my own terms. Just to see them smile.

DO PEOPLE LOVE COFFEE?

As of to day I will start my weekend project recreating the building I want for my business. But I will need to go again, Is it illegal to measure a place that is for lease without permission when there isn't a "NO TRESPASSING" sign? I love the place if only my business plan was done but my partners are not finished with school! If we all were on the same page! The building is sweet!!!!!! If you ask me where do I see myself in 2 years(I know to short) I would proudly tell you the proud owner of a coffee shop!

WHERE DO YOU LIKE IN YOUR COFFEE SIR/MAM







Where Do I go From here? Get myself some cheesecake!

0 comments:

The Brownies....Much <3

www.ourstage.com