CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Living to Blog

Okay let me just say that I hope this go well and I have the energy to keep this going, you know the blogging thing. But hurray for I've plan to go until my heart's content. Always wanted to make one on my own but never could find a topic worthy enough. There was my dreams about htis one girl but I stopped dreaming about her and began thinking about her. which is what you will hear more of.

I woke up at 7am swearing I would paint and continue revising my pokemon game and look at the time now? I spend all day staring a this girl jasmin's blog as she has inspired me to start my blog. This is one of her blog templates and I give her full credit for the blog itself.

12:30pm and I feel more alive then I have in months. Friends are the best and those who you will never forget.

LIVING TO BLOG AND BLOGGING TO LIVE.

Well done. And today I will be making my trip to boarders

0 comments:

The Brownies....Much <3

www.ourstage.com