CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Isn't she lovely?

Everything I feel will be all for nothing. first time it was all wrong and i got hurt. All I want is for someone to look at me for my personality and not the content of my appearance, What if I asked her again? what if she said yes? what is the protocol for passing the first step? I think that is the fun in a relationship, the not knowing.

BUT I WILL NEVER KNOW....

I won't ask. She won't say yes. there will be no happy ending. We all hunger for those feelings for a companion who understands you more then others. I am weak. I want those feelings but the first time will not destroy me but it will take its toll on my confidence....but who wants to hear me go on.....she makes me smile!!!

IT ALL ENDS IN A HEART BEAT

And we feel we are alive from the pain we go through, must take the pain with the good, it makes us human. But what is human?

0 comments:

The Brownies....Much <3

www.ourstage.com